A little bit of attention to detail can go a long way, which is why every man should own a tie clip. Tie clips are so much more than just a piece of metal. There’s no easier way to look stylish or to show a little bit of personality by adding a tie clip to his outfit.
Here are three reasons why a custom-made tie clip is the perfect gift for that special man in your life.
- Tie clips will match any tie! It is one of the fastest ways to transform an outfit. The tie clip doesn’t have to make a bold statement to be stylish. While most men only tend to wear them on special occasions, it’s becoming more fashionable to wear a tie clip every day. If he really wants to get fancy, just add a pair of personalized cufflinks and he’s got a killer outfit.
- Tie clips actually exist for practical reasons. They prevent his tie from landing up in a plate of food, getting caught in the wind and blowing in his face.
- You can personalise it for him. Every guy deserves a personalised piece of bling. A tie clip is the perfect way to celebrate a special occasion. By adding some simple detail or an engraving, you can turn it into something sentimental.
If he already owns a Tie Clip, here are a few tips on how to wear one:
- Always wear it in the middle of the tie – not too high up or too low down.
- Never wear it skew. It should always be straight or horizontal.
- Don’t wear it with an overcoat. It gets a bit too much! Rather add some unique cufflinks to your outfit.
- Your tie clip should not be wider than your tie (about 2/3 the width of the tie)
We have made so many great tie clips for guys, simply adding a little detail to make their outfits look great. We specialise in custom-made pieces to feel free to send us an email with your ideas! From initials to family crests to fingerprints, we can add that extra touch to his outfit.